2014 Canada Silver & Niobium $5 Flowers in Canada Poinsettia
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the final release in a three-coin series of Silver and Niobium flower coins. The niobium core has been individually oxidized to permanently change the color of the metal and create a one-of-a-kind background to showcase the flower.
- Contains .28 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 6,000 coins.
- Comes encapsulated and presented in the original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Bert Liverance, shows a selectively colored poinsettia among a sea of blooms.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2014 Silver & Niobium Poinsettia coin to your cart today!
Final coin in this exciting series of three flowers found in Canada! The reverse image shows a single poinsettia selectively colored so it stands out from a sea of blooms, a tribute to the star-shaped flower that beautifies holiday festivities across Canada every year. The design is further enhanced by the coin’s oxidized niobium core to create a stunning, one-of-a-kind effect. Beautifully crafted in .9999 fine Silver, each design has a single flower that has been selectively colored, set against the niobium background.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.