Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in maroon clamshell case and black outer sleeve with numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a polar bear and cub in their natural habitat.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A symbol of the power and vastness of Canada’s northern landscape, the polar bear is an iconic animal for Canadians. Add this beautiful Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.