Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in original box with numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Obverse: Features the profile of Queen Elizabeth II and $5 (CAD)
- Reverse: Design by Canadian artist Germaine Arnaktauyok depicting a polar bear and its cub in its natural habitat.
- Mintage of just 7,500 coins.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The polar bear is an animal loved around the world. Build your collection by adding this 1 oz Proof Silver Polar Bear and Cub coin to your cart today!
A symbol of the power and vastness of Canada’s northern landscape, the polar bear is an iconic Canadian animal. In a nation dominated by weather extremes, the polar bear’s ability to thrive in the harshest climate reflects Canadians’ stalwart pragmatism and spirit of adventure.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.