Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These majestic peaks captured the world’s imagination during the 1976 Winter Olympics in the provincial capital, Innsbruck.
- Contains .5644 oz actual Silver weight.
- These beautiful coins come in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Austrian Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts couples folk dancing during a folkloric dance festival recognized by UNESCO as intangible cultural heritage.
- Reverse: A Tyrolean symbol is captured in the center of the reverse, with three men wearing Tyrolean hats.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.