Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 grams (0.3215) of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a tamper evident assay card.
- Obverse: Features a goat standing amidst tall grass below the Chinese symbol for “goat.”
- Reverse: Features a reverse image of the goat including a kid facing the viewer, with a unique serial number below.
- Guaranteed by PAMP Suisse.
This Silver bar would make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Goat (1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015). Add this 10 gram Silver Year of the Goat bar to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 30, 2016
These always seem to be a bit pricier than they should be over spot, but the designs make them irresistable. I was glad to find fractional versions of these on apmex. Though the premium is still a bit high, I felt it worth while to buy a fractional bar with such attractive art, especially during a time when the price of silver is rising.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
From:St. Louis, MO
Date:Jul 30, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.