We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
- Buy Price
- Why Buy Gold
Product DetailsThese 100 gram PAMP Suisse Gold Bars exemplify the Goat as a symbol of harmony and serenity with this beautiful design. This 2015 Lunar Gold Bar is a perfect example of the reputation that PAMP has earned for beautiful and high quality investments.
- Contains 100 grams (3.215 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each Gold Bar is encased in a beautiful red assay card that verifies the bar has been approved by a certified assayer.
- Obverse: A calm, elegant goat stands amidst tall grass with the Chinese character for goat stamped above.
- Reverse: The reverse of the bar shows the back of the same image with the addition of a kid facing the viewer resting comfortably next to the adult goat. Stamped into the reverse of the bar are the weight and purity, along with a unique serial number.
- The red assay card contains a serial number that matches the one on each Gold Year of the Goat Bar guaranteeing the weight and purity of these PAMP Gold Bars.
Add protection and store your Gold Bars in a storage box that can hold up to 10 bars.
Add the 100 gram PAMP Suisse Gold Year of the Goat Bar to your cart today!
PAMP Gold Year of the Goat Bars are a beautiful addition to any order and celebrate the people born in the Year of the Goat (1907, 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015) who are elegant and show characteristics of being fond of nature, artistic and are dreamers.
Add Lunar 100 gram Gold bars to your collection, and celebrate the Year of the Goat.
Buy 100 gram Gold bars, and celebrate the Year of the Goat, which is part of the 12-year Chinese Zodiac introduced in 2637 B.C. by Emperor Huan Ti. These Gold bars feature an artistic rendering of a goat, which, according to the Chinese culture, is said to represent a spirit of peace, kindness and solemnity. The Lunar Gold bullion series from PAMP Suisse features a new design to correlate with the start of each Chinese New Year that begins sometime between January 21 and February 20, depending on the date of the new moon. When considering the Gold bar price, remember that these Gold bars have both collector value and raw Gold value.
Buy Lunar 100 gram Gold bars, and expand your collection with other lunar bullion series.
PAMP Suisse Lunar 100 gram Gold bars are just one of the many Precious Metals products that focus on celebrating the Chinese Zodiac. Collect the PAMP Suisse Gold Lunar bars available at APMEX, and then browse our inventory for more options to expand your collection. Beautiful Gold bullion focused on the lunar calendar includes the Perth Mint’s Gold Lunar Series 1 (1996-2007) and Lunar Series 2 (2008-present) that feature Australian Gold coins dedicated to celebrating each year of the 12-year Chinese Zodiac. You can also buy Gold lunar coins from popular mints such as the Royal Canadian Mint and the Singapore Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.