Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Why Buy Gold
- Contains 5 grams (0.16075 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Every Gold Bar comes in a beautiful red assay card verifying a certified assayer has approved the bar.
- Obverse: A goat stands elegant and tall in the tall grass with the Chinese character for goat appearing above.
- Reverse: The reverse shows the back of the same scene with the revealing of a kid resting comfortably next to the adult goat and facing the viewer. The weight and purity, along with a unique serial number are all stamped into the reverse of the bar.
- Contained on the red assay card is a serial number matching the one on each Gold Year of the Goat Bar, and guarantees the weight and purity of these PAMP Gold Bars.
Display your Gold Bar in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add the 5 gram Gold PAMP Suisse Year of the Goat Bar to your cart today!
A beautiful addition to any order, these PAMP Gold Year of the Goat Bars celebrate those born in the Year of the Goat (1907, 1919,1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015) who are elegant people who have characteristics of being fond of nature, artistic and are dreamers.
Determine which kind of Gold bullion you want to buy based on your investment goals
When you start buying Gold bars and other Gold bullion, you must determine if you want Gold solely for its Gold value or if you want to collect Gold coins and other products with numismatic, or collector, value. The cost of Gold bullion is higher if it has numismatic value, which is basically a markup for historical value, rarity or beauty. Buying utilitarian 5 gram Gold bars purely for raw Gold value is an option, especially if you are an investor who wants to purchase products as close to the Gold spot price as possible. The ideal compromise is PAMP Suisse Gold bars that contain .9999 fine Gold and have an affordable premium over the spot Price of Gold and are often decorated with beautiful motifs like these Lunar Gold bars, the world-renowned Lady Fortuna and the Rosa motif.
When you buy Gold bullion understand how the price of Gold is determined.
When you buy Gold bullion, no matter which type, it is important to know the Gold spot price and the many factors that determine the price of Gold. When buying Gold bars, you not only pay the Gold spot price, which is the unfabricated price for Gold. But you also pay the premium price, which includes fabrication, shipping and small dealer fees. Whether you buy 5 gram Gold bars, vintage Gold coins or 1 kilo Gold bars, your purchase will be influenced by outside factors affecting the spot price of Gold. When you buy PAMP Suisse Gold bars, some of the outside factors impacting Gold price, and therefore the price of your Gold bars, include current events, market speculation, currency value and supply and demand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.