Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsStunning ballerina highlighted in Gold issued to commemorate Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's "Swan Lake" ballet.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin is presented in a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a graceful ballerina performing a typical ballet pose in front of an elegant swan.
This beautiful Silver coin is sure to be highly popular amongst collectors for its stunning design. Add this 2014 Silver Ballerina coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.