2015 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle MS-70 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Gold American Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty, is often considered the most beautiful of all American coin designs. Certified by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, this 2015 Gold Eagle combines collectibility with bullion appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your certified Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Containing .25 oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2015 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Great quality product. Appreciated the personal contact from Apmex and the fast shipping in an indiscriminate packaging.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.