The elephant is seen as a symbol of luck and prosperity in cultures around the world. This beautifully colorized Silver coin, with a low mintage of just 5,000 coins, is sure to bring luck to you with its quality .999 fine Silver content.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Comes packaged inside a grey wooden box with certificate of authenticity, which sits inside an outer box.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Two colorized elephants, one bringing water into its trunk to represent the accumulation of wealth and one showering water over itself signifying the distribution of prosperity. The Silver weight and purity are below.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
The elephant is a symbol of good fortune and is beautifully immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this 1 oz Silver Feng Shui Elephants coin to your cart today!
One of the largest and strongest land animals on the planet today, elephants radiate an energy of kindness and wisdom. In Feng Shui, the elephant symbolizes protection, good fortune, wisdom and strength.
The Chinese pronunciation of elephant is Xiàng, which has a similar sound to the Chinese word for good fortune. The elephant therefore is suitable for all areas of life, representing your aspirations being granted at work, in your personal life and in that of your household.
An elephant's trunk has a complex language of its own. Both sensitive and strong, elephants use their trunks for a variety of purposes, from drinking water to moving heavy objects and greeting friends.
In traditional Feng Shui, elephants are placed by a door with trunks held upward over their heads, symbolizing that accumulated wealth and prosperity is being showered into the home. The elephant is a sacred animal in Buddhism, and was often depicted in Indian mythology.