- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1897 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been certified as MS-61 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,383,175.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty surrounded by 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1897 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle graded MS-61 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.