2015 Niue 1 Kilo Gold $5000 Steamboat Willie
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMintage of 28 coins! This is a massive Gold kilo of .9999 Fine Gold from the New Zealand Mint with the iconic Steamboat Willie design on it.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .9999 Fine Gold.
- Coins come in elaborate original mint boxes with a large Certificate of Authenticity that tells the story of Steamboat Willie.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with her name and the legal tender value of "Niue 5000 Dollars" along the edge.
- Reverse: A still frame of the iconic Mickey Mouse in his first film, gleefully steering the ship through the waters.
- Limited mintage of 28 coins, with the COA number of each coin engraved on the side.
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.