2014 1 oz Silver Proof Native American Mint $1 Fancy Dancer
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This is the first proof coin in a series of coins that will feature a variety of tribes and themes from Native American culture. This 1 oz Proof colorized Silver coin features a fancy dancer in costume.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of 5,000 pieces.
- Coins come in mint issued boxes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depiction of a fancy dancer in wardrobe performing his dancing ceremony. Around the rim is "Sioux", "Sovereign Nation", the weight, purity and 2014.
- Reverse: The Oglala Sioux flag is honored, with a teepee for each reservation district.
- These are non-circulating, legally authorized coins by a federally recognized sovereign nation, but are not legal tender.
The designs on these Silver coins represent the history and culture of Native American tribes. Add this unique piece of Native American culture to your cart today!
These coins reflect the sovereign status of Native American tribes and are instrumental in honoring tribal history and culture spanning centuries. Adding to their collectibility is the fact that they are the only American, non-U.S. government coins available in the marketplace.
Indigenous Native American tribes have tribal sovereignty in the United States, giving them the authority to govern themselves within the borders of the United States. These tribes are considered "domestic dependent nations," which is a form of parallel sovereignty within the U.S. constitutional framework.
This coin is an official commercial item that represents the tribe, but there is no legal face value, as tribes are not allowed to create their own currencies. This ability is reserved for the federal government.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.