The Royal Canadian Mint is known for producing realistic wildlife coins and this 1/2 oz Silver example is no different. With a variety of finishes and a limited mintage, this high denomination coin is a great collectible with high quality bullion value.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a clear vinyl pouch presented in a certificate booklet.
- Mintage of only 100,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Emily Damstra captures a beaver swimming across a lake, its head and tail raised above the water. A wolf on the left of the image stands on a boulder that juts out into the water, its gaze fixed on the fleeing beaver.
Show-stopping detail and the use of multiple finishes brings the reverse engraving to life, with a dramatic scene of beaver and predatory wolf. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Silver Canadian Beaver coin to your cart today!