This .999 fine Silver coin is from the "Renaissance Masterpieces" series from the Mint of Poland. With selective gilding and multi-colored printing, this square shaped coin is both attractive and unique.
- Contains 0.91 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in an attractive mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 1,999 coins.
- Obverse: In the top portion are sophisticated ornaments with Gold plating. Below is a stylized piece of the Renaissance attic. To the left is the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of $1, and at the bottom is the year of 2014.
- Reverse: A multicolor replica of the "Madonna of the Carnation", the title in both English and Polish, and ornaments to the right in selective gilding.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
Add this stunning Renaissance Masterpiece of the Madonna of Carnation coin to your cart today!
“Madonna of the Carnation” is an oil painting by an Italian Renaissance artist, architect and engineer – Leonardo da Vinci. The masterpiece was created between 1472 and 1478 and is one of Leonardo’s earliest known paintings. The red carnation depicted in the painting is a symbol of pure and deep feeling of love that Mary bestowed upon Jesus. At present ”Madonna of the Carnation” is permanently exhibited at the Alte Pinakothek Museum in Munich, Germany.