The Royal Canadian Mint’s renowned artistry and craftsmanship bring to life this stunning design celebrating the 50th anniversary of Canada’s flag. This coin has a limited mintage of just 15,000, ensuring it will be a collectible treasure.
- Contains .7450 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a maroon clamshell box with a graphic outer box.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Canadian artist John Mantha brings together symbolic elements that reflect the Canadian flag, showing the famous red and white flag billowing softly in the wind at full-mast atop a flagpole.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This unique coin would make a meaningful gift for those whose love for their country runs deep. Add this finely detailed coin to your cart today!