2015 Canada 1/4 oz Proof Gold $50 Unesco at Home & Abroad
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This exciting coin series by the Royal Canadian Mint pairs some of Canada’s most stunning World Heritage properties with others around the world to illustrate how two sites of global importance share similarities while being so different.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with custom outer box.
- Very limited mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Trevor Tennant highlights mirror-image landscapes showing the Rocky Mountains and Mount Fuji, bisected by the bilingual phrases “Rocky Mountains-Montagnes Rocheuses” and “Mount Fuji-Mont Fuji.” The Japanese text is also incorporated.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This is the first coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s exciting series of coins, each featuring two complementary World Heritage Sites. Add this first of the series to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.