2015 Great Britain Silver £20 for £20 Sir Winston Churchill BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsBack for a third year by popular demand, the Royal Mint has issued an official, legal tender UK £20 coin. With a limited mintage and iconic British design, these Silver coins are sure to sell quickly and would be ideal for any collection.
- Contains .5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 200,000 coins.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 20 pounds and year of issue.
- Reverse: The iconic Sir Winston Churchill, his gaze steely and defiant, with the initials of the sculptor, Etienne Millner.
- £20 official legal tender backed by British government.
This Silver coin is truly a celebration of British pride and serves as a respectful tribute to the iconic former Prime Minister whose leadership during WWII inspired and reassured a nation. Add this piece of British history to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
THE COIN IS A BEAUTY
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.