2015 Great Britain Silver £20 for £20 Sir Winston Churchill BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Back for a third year by popular demand, the Royal Mint has issued an official, legal tender UK £20 coin. With a limited mintage and iconic British design, these Silver coins are sure to sell quickly and would be ideal for any collection.
- Contains .5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 200,000 coins.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 20 pounds and year of issue.
- Reverse: The iconic Sir Winston Churchill, his gaze steely and defiant, with the initials of the sculptor, Etienne Millner.
- £20 official legal tender backed by British government.
This Silver coin is truly a celebration of British pride and serves as a respectful tribute to the iconic former Prime Minister whose leadership during WWII inspired and reassured a nation. Add this piece of British history to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.