Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
A mintage of just 75,000 is reported for both dates, making this a tough coin to acquire.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Average Circulated condition.
- This coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A bust of Charles III, Prince of Monaco from 1856-1889.
- Reverse: Crowned arms of Monaco with value and date.
- Minted at the Paris Mint in France.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and with a limited mintage, these 20 Francs from Monaco are rarely offered for sale, and sought after by World Gold coin collectors. Add this Gold 20 Franc coin from Monaco to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#98.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.