1884-CC Morgan Dollar MS-65+ NGC (GSA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 1884-CC has a mintage of 1,136,000 coins. Only 962,000 were put in GSA holders. Many of the dollars from the GSA Hoard have been cracked out of their original GSA holders.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65+ condition.
- Comes in the original GSA holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint’s “CC” mintmark.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified GSA Hoard 1884-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.