Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Isle of Man’s historic Silver Cat coin series is one of the world’s most famous and sought-after series. This legendary series continues for 2015 with a coin featuring the Selkirk Rex designed in high quality .999 fine Proof Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Each coin comes in its original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features Selkirk Rex Longhair cat with its kitten along with the weight and denomination of one crown.
- Reverse: Features the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Lord of Mann by Ian Rank-Broadley, and the year of issue.
- Guaranteed by the government of the Isle of Man.
The Selkirk Rex is a one of the newest natural breeds of cat, originating in Montana in 1987. It is a large and solidly built breed with a very soft coat, which has a woolly look and feel with loose, unstructured curls.
The temperament of the Selkirk Rex reflects that of the breeds used in its development, including the reserved qualities of the British Shorthair, the cuddly nature of the Persian and the playfulness of the Exotic Shorthair. These gentle cats bring a smile to your face and a warmth to your heart.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Purchased this for my daughter who loves cats. This was a graduation gift add on. I would definitely purchase one again because it was so nice. She loved it! Thanks!
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.