2014 Australia 1 oz Silver Lunar Horse (SII, Lion Privy)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. This issue has a lion privy adding to its numismatic value.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- Comes in plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of two horses standing in a field and a lion Privy mark.
- Guaranteed by The Perth Mint.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Australian 1 oz Silver Lunar Horse coin to your cart today!
Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.