2014 Australia 1 oz Silver Lunar Horse (SII, Lion Privy)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. This issue has a lion privy adding to its numismatic value.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- Comes in plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of two horses standing in a field and a lion Privy mark.
- Guaranteed by The Perth Mint.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Australian 1 oz Silver Lunar Horse coin to your cart today!
Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.