2015 Australia 1 oz Silver Lunar Goat PR-70 PCGS (HR)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
This stunning Deep Cameo High Relief Silver Lunar coin celebrates 2015 as the Year of the Goat and has an extremely limited mintage of just 7,500 coins. The sunken background and raised relief provide added beauty to the unique design.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's Perfect 70 condition.
- High relief design allows the goat to stand out in greater detail.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2015 date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Family of three goats standing in a stylized rural scene with the Chinese character for goat and the inscription "Year of the Goat" along with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your certified Silver Year of the Goat coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Silver coin's exceptional high relief production gains even further beauty being certified a Perfect 70 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services. Add this 1 oz Year of the Goat Silver coin to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.