Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This popular issue was the first to feature the standardized design similar to our modern currency. This Series 1923 Silver Certificate was issued from late 1927 through mid 1928.
- This denomination was one of the last of this type issued!
- The face of note features a central portrait of George Washington.
- The back of note displays the denomination at the borders and at center.
- Last printed in the late 1920s and one of the last of the Large Size $1 Silver Certificates.
- This note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Series of 1923.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.