Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year of issue.
- Reverse: A beautiful rendition of St. Michael the Archangel slaying a dragon along with the coin's fineness, denomination and weight.
- Produced by Pobjoy Mint in England.
- 1/4 Angel face value backed by Isle of Man government.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This gorgeous Proof Gold Angel would make a fantastic addition to any collection. Add this item to your cart today!
1984 saw the release of the very first Gold Angel coin, which depicted a classical image of Saint Michael with heavily feathered wings astride the fiery dragon. A Celtic band appeared, broken at the top of the coin with an image of the Isle of Man Triskeles.
For the 10th anniversary, the second design was released portraying a more stylized image of the Archangel, with a toned and muscular torso, spearing the dragon. The Celtic band was also removed to create a more modern design.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.