- Product Details
Product DetailsSealed Monster Boxes are an ideal way of owning larger amounts of Silver with just one purchase. Each of these boxes contains 100 Blue Ridge Parkway Silver America the Beautiful coins and comes sealed with the U.S. Mint straps still intact.
The Blue Ridge Parkway is the third release in 2015 of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful series. This 5 oz Silver coin sold out at the mint the first day it was available, proving its high collectible appeal.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 500 oz Silver.
- Mint-issued Monster Boxes contain individual tubes of 10 coins each without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depiction of the grace and curvature of the road hugging the side of a mountain, with the North Carolina state flower in the foreground. Inscriptions are “Blue Ridge Parkway,” “North Carolina,” “2015” and “E Pluribus Unum.”
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Individually protect your Silver ATB coins by adding plastic capsules to your cart.
This Monster Box is an easy way to add larger amounts of Silver to your collection with just one purchase. Add this sealed Monster Box to your cart today!
The Blue Ridge Parkway experience is unlike any other, a slow-paced and relaxing drive revealing stunning long-range vistas and close-up views of the rugged mountains and pastoral landscapes of the Appalachian Highlands.
Protecting a diversity of plants and animals, the Parkway meanders for 469 miles, providing opportunities for enjoying all that makes this region of the country so special. The Parkway, while not a "National Park," has been the most visited unit of the National Park System every year since 1946 except one (1949).
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.