Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Bombay Hook 5 oz Silver ATB .999 fine Silver coin is the 4th coin of the America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program released by the U.S. Mint in 2015.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- These coins come in mint-issued monster boxes in individual tubes of 10 each without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: This design features a great blue heron in the foreground and a great egret in the background. Inscriptions are “BOMBAY HOOK,” “DELAWARE,” “2015” and “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999-fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. This combination makes them superior as both investments and collectibles. With the Sealed Monster Box, you will receive 100 Bombay Hook coins for a total of 500 oz of Silver! Add these awesome coins to your cart today!
Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge is host to hundreds of thousands of migrating ducks, geese, shorebirds and neo-tropical songbirds in their spring and fall migrations. Tired and hungry between Canada and the Gulf of Mexico, they seek shelter at Bombay Hook and feast on marsh grasses, fish and other important foods before continuing their flight.
Bombay Hook’s 16,000 acres include freshwater pools, swamps, upland forests, agricultural fields and one of the largest unaltered tidal salt marshes in the Mid-Atlantic region. It was established as a national site in 1937.
Although founded in 1937, the first transaction for this property took place in 1679 when Mechacksett, chief of Kahansink, sold Bombay Hook wetlands to Peter Bayard, an early Dutch settler. The price for the area was 1 gun, 4 handfuls of powder, 3 waistcoats, 1 anchor of liquor and 1 kettle.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.