Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mint-sealed Monster Box contains tubes of 10 coin each, without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust” and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverse: A close-up of the moment British General John Burgoyne surrendered his sword to American General Horatio Gates. Inscriptions are “British Surrender 1777,” “Saratoga,” “New York,” “2015” and “E Pluribus Unum.”
Display your Silver Saratoga ATB coin in style by adding any of these presentation boxes to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999-fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this sealed Monster Box to your collection today!
At Saratoga, in the autumn of 1777, American forces met, defeated and forced a major British army to surrender. This crucial American victory in the Battle of Saratoga renewed patriots’ hopes for independence, secured essential foreign recognition and support, and forever changed the face of the world.
The battlefield, a monument to the fallen and the restored country house of American General Philip Schuyler make up the three sites of Saratoga National Historical Park. It was established as a national site in 1938.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.