2015 Canada 1/2 Gram Proof Gold $0.25 Rock Rabbit
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Canada is home to a rich biodiversity, with different ecosystems that support a vast number of animal species. The Royal Canadian Mint's series of small pure Gold coins proudly showcases the smallest member of the rabbit family, the pika.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Individually housed in a mint box and encapsulated.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the 25-cent (CAD) and the year 2015.
- Reverse: The image captures the mammal's soft features and expression in exquisite detail. Inquisitively peering up to the right, the pika is posed with its front paws leaning against a loose pile of rocks that line the slopes of the Canadian Rockies.
- With a limited mintage set to 10,000 coins worldwide, this coin is a wonderful and affordable way to start a Gold collection and is a thoughtful gift for animal lovers.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1/2 gram Gold Rock Rabbit Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.