- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Military Payment Certificate Series 661.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This series of MPCs was used from 1968 through 1969.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Fifty cent denomination.
- Front depicts the portrait of a woman.
- Back design is intricate spirogragh type shapes with the value in all corners.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Series 661 Military Payment Certificates were printed by Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington, D.C. and it was the first series to have a $20 denomination. Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
These certificates were only issued for 10 months from October 21, 1968 to August 11, 1969.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.