- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series 611 Military Payment Certificates were printed by Tudor Press and Forbes Lithograph.
- Each note comes sealed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Grade: Extra Fine.
- Ten Cent denomination.
- These certificates were the first series used in Austria, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Morocco, Netherlands, Philippines, Ryukyus, Scotland, Trieste, and Yugoslavia.
- Face: depicts Liberty with a spiked crown (not unlike the her portrayal on the Peace Dollar), only facing right.
- Back: states MILITARY PAYMENT CERTIFICATE with the denomination "TEN CENTS".
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these desirable and scarce notes to your cart today!
Ordered on October 4th, 1961 these certificates were used in Cyprus, Japan, Korean, and Libya from January 6th, 1964 until they were withdrawn on April 28th, 1969, the Series 611 Military Payment Certificates were printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing in Washington, D.C.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.