Military Payment Certificate Series 641. This $10 denomination is the same size as our current paper money. These were used during the Vietnam War.
- Highest denomination issued in this series.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This series of MPC's were used from 1965 through 1968.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Depicts the portrait of a woman facing right with a back vignette depicting the head of the Statue of Liberty.
These certificates were the first series used in Vietnam from August 31, 1965, until they were withdrawn on October 21, 1968. The Series 641 Military Payment Certificates were printed by Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington, D.C. Add one of these great collector’s items to your cart today!