Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Military Payment Certificate Series 641. This $10 denomination is the same size as our current paper money. These were used during the Vietnam War.
- Highest denomination issued in this series.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This series of MPC's were used from 1965 through 1968.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Depicts the portrait of a woman facing right with a back vignette depicting the head of the Statue of Liberty.
These certificates were the first series used in Vietnam from August 31, 1965, until they were withdrawn on October 21, 1968. The Series 641 Military Payment Certificates were printed by Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington, D.C. Add one of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.