Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Mintage of 27,995,000 pieces.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Displays Abraham Lincoln’s profile.
- Reverse: Depicts two wheat ears, the denomination and the artist's initials at the bottom.
Safeguard and show off your certified coin by adding a fine display box to your order.
This 1909 VDB Lincoln Cent graded MS-65 Red by PCGS will make a terrific addition to any collection. Add this superb example to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review