- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people, the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated fractional Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2015 1/20 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 19, 2015
No matter what, the Libertads are always a good investment and, until they increase the Mintage; I'll be buying them! They just keep gaining in popularity... And value, which is always nice. The price over spot seems a lot, but they are typically worth more in a month
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand