2003 China 1 oz Silver Panda MS-69 NGC (Mirrored Bamboo)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Graded MS-69 by NGC and attributed with the Mirrored Bamboo designation. This coin has a mintage of 600,000 coins. Pandas are one of the few bullion coins that have yearly changing designs which adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2003.
- Reverse: Features a single panda in a bamboo field.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Secure your Silver Panda by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the 2003 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.