Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.55 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse: Celebrated Kwaguilth artist Richard Hunt has crafted a powerful and engaging design of a mother eagle feeding a minnow to her nestling when she notices the father arriving overhead with a huge salmon in his talons. To the left of the mother is the nestling, its mouth wide open and eager for food.
- An exceptional celebration of First Nations art and heritage.
- Coin comes in a maroon clamshell box with a graphic outer box.
- Low mintage of only 10,000 coins.
The powerful design reflects the rich cultural heritage of the Pacific Northwest, which is an increasingly popular art form throughout the world and highly collectible. In the traditions of his ancestors, Richard Hunt has crafted a wonderful story about a family of eagles nurturing, loving and growing. But within this narrative lies the call for all parents to cherish their young, just as eagle parents work tirelessly to nurture their young. Therein lies the future of the world. It is also a reminder of nature’s abundance, a bounty that should never be abused nor taken for granted, just as the eagle only takes what it needs to feed its family.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.