Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis fractional size Eagle is the perfect addition to add Platinum to your collection. The majestic 2002 Platinum American Eagle, in a Proof finish, would make an excellent addition to any investment portfolio.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes with U.S. Mint-issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity, $25 face value and West Point Mint's "W" mintmark are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2002-W 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.