1 oz Proof Silver American Eagle PR-70 NGC/PCGS (Random, Spotted)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
These 1 oz Silver American Eagles are graded a Proof-70 by PCGS but have spots. Silver American Eagle coins attract attention from collectors and investors all over the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Silver value.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated by PCGS as Proof-70 Deep Cameo (with spots).
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to benefit from the inflationary-hedging properties of Silver, while also adding the prospect of additional numismatic value. Add the Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.