1999-2001 South Africa 3-Coin Gold Krugerrand Proof Set
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWith only 300 available sets worldwide, it makes this set a rare gem. The 1999 represents the old millennium, 2000 the passing into the new millennium and 2001, the beginning of the new millennium.
- Contains 3 oz of .9167 Gold.
- Proof coins come in original box and with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.