2014 Canada 1/10 oz Proof Gold $5 Prehistoric Woolly Mammoth
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The first in the Prehistoric Animals series is struck in 1/10 oz of .9999 proof gold. With a limited mintage of only 3,000 coins, this is sure to be a staple of RCM collections.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case protected by a black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A giant prehistoric woolly mammoth roaming the harsh terrain.
- Mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- Each coin has been individually inspected by Royal Canadian Mint assurance specialists.
A phenomenal design to grace a coin of this size, the reverse highlights both the imposing specimen the prehistoric animal was as well as the solitude of its life. Add this beautiful Royal Canadian Mint Gold coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Santa Fe, NM
Date:Dec 6, 2016
My orders usually have animals on the coins, as if I'm buying to hold for investment value, I might as well enjoy the coin designs. So far I've placed 7 orders total with Apmex and ebay Apmex, and each one has been delivered within the stated time, has been exactly what I ordered, and the coin conditions have been exactly as stated. Very nice company to work with.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.