2014 Canada 1/10 oz Proof Gold $5 Woolly Mammoth PF-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The first coin in the Prehistoric Animals series is struck in 1/10 oz of .9999 proof Gold. With a limited mintage of only 3,000 coins, this is sure to be a staple of Royal Canadian Mint collections.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin has been graded a perfect Proof-70 by NGC!
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a giant prehistoric woolly mammoth roaming the harsh frozen terrain.
- Each coin has been individually inspected by Royal Canadian Mint assurance specialists.
Protect and display your Woolly Mammoth in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
A phenomenal design to grace a coin of this size, the reverse highlights both the imposing specimen of the prehistoric animal was as well as the solitude of its life. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Proof Woolly Mammoth coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.