2015 CAR 1 oz Silver History of Public Enemies (Al Capone)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Central African Republic's first coin in the History of Public Enemies series kicks off with Al Capone, one of the most famous American Prohibition-era gangsters.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 1,038 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Central African Republic emblem and coin's denomination.
- Reverse: Two photos of Al Capone above the date of his birth and death, the “History of Public Enemies” logo and an actual recycled 38-caliber round. Each bullet rim is unique and has its own stamp on the primer.
Protect your History of Public Enemies coin from blemishes by adding a pack of cotton gloves to your order.
This is a great collector’s coin featuring one of the most interesting figures of the day. Add this 1 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
Al Capone was one of the most notorious figures in America's Prohibition Era (1920-1933). He joined what would be known as the Chicago Outfit in 1920 and took over as boss in 1925, after Johnny Torrio was shot and resigned. Capone was declared "Public Enemy Number 1" in Chicago in 1930.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Unique design with a lot of small details. High quality minting.
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.