Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Burnished Silver American Eagles have a "W" mintmark and are struck on specially burnished blanks at the West Point Mint. The burnished finish creates a silky luster which enhances its frosted features.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in display box with certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish, adding further beauty. Add the 2015 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.