Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSilver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins, and their newer design is second to none. This bag contains 450 - 2015 1 oz Silver Libertad coins in their original rolls and sealed bank bag from Banco de México.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 450 oz Silver.
- Coins come in original rolls inside a sealed bank bag.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad coins individually by adding plastic capsules to your order.
These magnificent 1 oz Silver coins are very popular with collectors and investors alike. Add this hard-to-find item to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.