2013 South Africa 1 oz Gold Krugerrand PF-70 NGC (Coronation)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This commemorative Proof Gold Krugerrand celebrates the 60th year anniversary of the coronation of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and is graded a perfect PF-70 by NGC!
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Comes in a wood display case with certificate of authenticity from the South African Mint.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Features a Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight. Includes a special mintmark designating the 60th year anniversary of the Coronation of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.