Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Designed by Jacques Schnier, there is some debate as to which side is the obverse and which is the reverse. Nice affordable example for a commemorative type set.
- Contains .3617 oz. of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The accepted “obverse” depicts a California Golden Bear.
- Reverse: Features the San Francisco Oakland Bridge.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Bay Bridge Half Dollar by adding a protective display box to your order.
Add this historical Bay Bridge Commemorative Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.