|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Celebrate the Year of the Goat with this 2015 10 kilo Silver Australian Year of the Goat coin produced by The Perth Mint. These huge Silver coins feature greater detail than the smaller sized coins, providing added beauty to the unique design.
- Contains 10 kilos (321.5 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 150 coins.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a family of goats standing in a stylized rural scene with the Chinese character for "goat" above.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular large Silver coin. Add the 2015 Silver Year of the Goat to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2015 is the Year of the Goat. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and calm.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Sunrise Kid
From:Lost in ND
Date:Dec 14, 2015
I have purchased several of the kilo coins from the Perth Mint and they are very beautiful coins. I had the ability to add this SPECTACULAR coin to my collection, I was blown away with the detail of this Magnificent chunk of Silver. The detail of it just POPS out at you. I would like to thank the PERTH MINT for such a great LUNAR COIN series, and APMEX for the great service they provide!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the big Chunk of MONKEY to become available, hope to add that 10 K to my collection also. THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.