100 gram Gold Bar - PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna Veriscan® (In Assay)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 100 gram Gold bar is manufactured by the world's leading independent Precious Metals refiner and is a favorite among investors. The PAMP Suisse value gains even more security with new Veriscan® technology that helps ensure the bar's origin.
- Contains 100 grams (3.215 oz) of .9999 fine Gold. Multiples of 25 come in a plastic PAMP Suisse box.
- PAMP Suisse's exclusive Veriscan® technology uses the metal's microscopic topography, similar to a fingerprint, to identify any registered product, aiding in the detection of counterfeits. Each bar is scanned upon production and, when scanned by the customer, is further authenticated by the Veriscan® database.
- Tamper-evident assay card makes it easy to tell if the bar has been questionably handled, while guaranteeing the Gold weight and purity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Popular design of Fortuna, the Roman goddess of fortune and luck.
- Reverse: Weight and purity, along with unique serial number.
Display your Gold bar in style by browsing our presentation boxes to find the perfect addition to your order.
Gold bars are a convenient and popular way to invest in Precious Metals, and PAMP Suisse is the world’s leading independent Precious Metals refiner. Add this 100 gram PAMP Suisse Gold bar to your cart today!
Learn more about PAMP Veriscan® technology by downloading this informational brochure.
67% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:avidgld buyer
Date:Oct 14, 2017
i found my shipment after going through a process of searching for it.i paid over four thousand dollars for a 100 gram gold bar expecting the packaging alone would at least be close to mint condition. i was so happy to receive this product because im an avid gold buyer and what i saw what a broken plastic case and it made me completely enregred the casing was chipped and the plastic covering was peeled in all directions. i could`nt beiieve my eyes.
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear of the condition in which the bar was received. Our Post Shipment team will contact you soon to further assist.
Date:Dec 8, 2016
Overall it's a great little buy. APMEX is the most reliable vendor I have worked with. Just one minor flaw - the plastic cover starts to peel off at the corners by the time I receive it. Not sure why. That's on every one of the bar designed with this type of cover. This does not affect the gold bar itself.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.