2013-W Silver Eagle MS-70 PCGS (FS, Enhanced Finish, Spots)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2013 Enhanced Finish Silver Eagle was sold only as part of the 2-coin West Point set and uses a variety of finishes to accentuate the classic design. This example has been certified a perfect MS-70 by PCGS, but is sold at a discount due to mild spots.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Unique enhanced finish features the classic Walking Liberty design accentuated by a variety of surface finishes, bringing new beauty to this timeless coin.
- Certified MS-70 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being certified by PCGS, ensuring the coin is in top condition. Add this PCGS-certified 2013 Enhanced Finish Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.